Our Character-based Capitalism Program workshops guide you and your senior team in:
- Creating the values, vision, and mission for your organization so everyone is aligned on purpose;
- Learning and applying leadership practices for a collaborative, high performing culture; and
- Developing an action plan for your organizational leadership system to build and reinforce a culture of Character-based Capitalism
Our individual workshop series is geared to companies with 50 – 1000 employees while our group workshop series serves smaller companies with 5 – 49 employees. We also have a Character-based Capitalism workshop series for municipalities.
Contact GuideStar to learn more about how our Character-based Capitalism workshop series can help your organization achieve performance excellence. Click here »
Who Needs GuideStar?
We serve organizational leaders who:
- Aspire to build a legacy company that achieves performance excellence by consistently meeting or exceeding expected results for service, growth, and profitability
- Want to have every employee engaged in thinking and acting like an owner to increase innovation and productivity